11 February 2013

Vote Pope John XXIV!

As you no doubt have heard by now, the B-16 Bomber is heading to the hangar, which naturally opens the question of who will succeed him. I wish to throw my mitre into the ring, even though I don't actually have a mitre, or even a clerical collar, for that matter. No worries, Pope John XIX was in fact also a layman at the time of his election to the Papacy, and happens to share my name, so I take that as a good omen. So I'd be Pope John XXIV, give or take a few antipopes.

Vote me for Pope! The one in Rome, not one of those other ones. I promise incense in every thurible and baptism for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to keep posts on topic, to remain calm and friendly, to refrain from personal or profane attacks, and to avoid posting commercial or self-promotional content. Comments that do not meet this standard will be deleted or blocked at the blog owner's sole discretion.